Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hard Workin' Man and Sister

So Joey has been on the ball today. He worked and then came home and put up my new porch light and a fan in the work-out room, loaded up all our demo trash, cleaned out the storage shed, and started working on a carport area. Well, as he's throwing away a can of "Great Stuff" (the stuff you spray in crevices that puffs up), it explodes in the air and gets all over his trailer and a nearby tree. I felt so bad for him but couldn't help but laugh and grab my camera.

Thankfully it came off with a spray of the water hose and that Joey can be a good sport and laugh too.

On another note, my sister's been working hard delivering our new nephew all day today. She'd been at it since about 5:00 this morning and wasn't progessing as of about 4:00, but he finally arrived around 7:30 tonight. Thanks to those of you that were praying for her and for him to cooperate so that she wouldn't need a C-section. Joey and I are now the proud aunt and uncle to Caiden Brent Lucas, a healthy 8 lbs. 2 oz., 20 1/2 in. with a head full of hair. I'll post pics soon. We're headed over tomorrow when Joey gets off work and I'm finished with finals.

3 comments:

LB said...

oh wow, I know your sister is relieved to be on this side of labor. That is the best feeling to be in your hospital room, labor is over, and your baby is at your side. Congratulations!!

Scott said...

That is awesome Linds. I am sure Neil and Barbara are excited. Tell them I said hello and post the pictures ASAP.

Amanda said...

Congrats on the baby! I would laugh too at the exploding can!