Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Office

We got the office pretty much cleaned up. Joey's going to build me a bookshelf for my huge collection of books I've accumulated throughout grad. school, so there's still a few boxes of books and some picture frames and stuff to put up sometime. But we're pretty happy with how it turned out, especially because we've never had an office before, and we both really need one because of school for me and Joey does his paperwork at home. So here are some pics of it.




We kinda compromised because Joey saw the color I had picked out for the walls, and he wanted to add brown spots so it would look like camoflauge. Well, obviously that wasn't going to fly, so we put up his deer head in there, added his gun cabinet that his dad made (which is really nice-looking, by the way), and put some pics of his friends up (in a deer antler frame). Anyway, next project: the kitchen!

3 comments:

LB said...

I love all of the house pictures. Green and blue seem to be the colors of the season. Our dining room is a light green called sassafras tea, and I am painting the living room, foyer, and kitchen a grayish blue called water glass. The living room, kitchen, and foyer all share walls, hence the reason I am painting them all the same color.

Lindsay said...

yeah, I love green and blue too, plus you'll see when I post pics of the kitchen that it's a bluish green color as well.

Amanda said...

yall are just flying along with the renovation! lookin good!