Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm it

I've been tagged again, this time by a friend, Amanda, so here's some more info so you can all get to know me better!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, this time 10 years ago would have been when I was 13 at the end of my 8th grade year (I think I calculated that right). I was getting to practice with the high school soccer team which I thought was so cool, playing basketball for the middle school, and probably going to the 8th grade dance. This thing was way too big of a deal for 13 year olds. Thankfully, my parents didn't let me go over-board and rent a limo or something. I went with a total loser though. I did get to wear one of Amber Cryar's prom dresses to it though.

5 things on my to do list:
1. Unpack my kitchen after countertops get installed and other little things.
2. Clean the whole house
3. Get momma dog adopted
4. mow (or get Joey to mow) our jungle of a yard
5. paint the shutters and front door

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. dark chocolate
2. chips and salsa
3. Special K orange delight bars
4. apples and cheese
5. cookies

5 things I would do if I were a billionare:
1. Give back to God/the Church
2. Give to the Institute for Sexual Wholeness
3. Give to no-kill animal shelters
4. Build a craftsman style house on lots of acreage (and horses) with a awesome view
5. Build a vacation home or cabin out west in the mountains

5 bad habits:
1. biting my nails/cuticles
2. eating something sweet after meals
3. getting frustrated when anything technological doesn't work
4. dyeing my hair
5. relying heavily on first impressions

5 places I've lived:
1. Leeds, AL (outside of Birmingham)
2. Guntersville, AL
3. Rome, GA
4. Perry, GA
5. and now Whitwell, TN

5 jobs I've had:
1. lifeguard and swim coach at Guntersville Rec Dept.
2. family support worker at Marshal Co. Dept. of Human Resources
3. Floyd Heyman Hospice, Rome GA
4. secretary at Cross Point Baptist Church in Perry, GA
5. and now about to start at the PSI Community Counseling Center in Chattanooga, TN

And now I want to tag Scott and Laura Beth Moore.

No comments: