Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Pain No Gain

Even though I woke up early this morning with either a stomach bug or food poisoning, I didn't let it get me down. I've gotten a ton of projects done today. It's amazing how much you can get done when you've got a couple of weeks off. So my first task was painting my window box and planting flowers in it.

Next on the list was cleaning all the paint drops out of the hall bath tub from when I finished painting it this past weekend. Goof Off is the best stuff ever, but man was I high after being in that enclosed room with it! Once we finish the tile in there and change out the countertop, it'll be complete!
So then I went out to take all the shutters off the windows to paint them. Well, I became a little wuss about getting up on the ladder when it was unlevel, so Joey came home after lunch to finish taking them off for me. So then I went to painting, and I probably killed many brain cells between that and the Goof Off. But I think I'm pleased with the finished result.

Before

And After


I've still got to paint the front door, probably black, but it's coming along. We still have the big task of landscaping in the Fall.

No comments: