Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Like Father Like Son

I know this may sound crazy to those of you who aren't dog-lovers or treat your pets like they're your children, but I swear my dog acts just like Joey or vice versa. To prove it I'll just list a few similarities:
They are both very protective.
They both want to kill any animal that moves (i.e. deer, ducks, squirrels, etc.)
They both crowd me when we sleep.
They both love to ride in trucks.

Just some of the examples I could think of at the moment, but what really prompted this post was what happened the other night. Joey was working on installing my kitchen sink (the kitchen, by the way, has been an ordeal), and Rocky thought he should be helping. Check out how cute...it's like the little boy that wants to help Dad.



Rocky also has several "tools," a hammer and a wrench. And I promise, he goes and digs through his toybox to find them all the time. If you know Joey, you know that this is exactly like him. Rocky actually went out in the backyard one day with his toy hammer where Joey was working on building a bookshelf, with no prompting at all!

1 comment:

Heather Taylor said...

Awww... How cute!! Rocky is very smart!