Friday, May 16, 2008

Anniversary Presents

Our 2-year anniversary isn't for a few days, but we got our gifts early. This was supposed to be for both of us because we love eating outside, espevcially in this non-humid, non-burning up like South GA weather. Well, I guess it ended up being more for me because this is what Joey ended up getting... So of course he tried it out today and loved it because it cut our large yard a lot quicker than the push mower....until he got to the back yard. We have a pretty steep hill on one side of our back yard, so here's some videos of Joey trying to mow it. Attempt #1
Since that was leaving ruts in the yard, he decided to try something else...attempt #2
The solution: we ended up going to Wal-Mart to buy Joey some cheap cleats so he can mountain climb the hill while weed-eating or mowing.

3 comments:

LB said...

Scott and I are watching this together and laughing out loud.

Scott said that made him miss the old Napster Days. (I have no idea what he is talking about).

Amanda said...

Yeah we are watching it laughing too. That is hilarious! Hope the cleats help!

Scott said...

I just wanted to note that I come back to this video multiple times a day to get a good laugh.

As time permits, I would like to see a review as to how beneficial the cleats were. I think that was my favorite part, yall went to buy some cleats to mow the yard.