Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Green Thumb

I know some of you probably don't give a lick about plants, so sorry for this post. I just did a lot of planting and realized what a good mood it puts me in. I don't know if it's so much the actual digging in the dirt but just the final result of having something pretty around my house or yard. I guess I got that gene from my mom. I don't have quite the green thumb that she does, but she's teaching me. We haven't gotten to do a lot of landscaping because we're waiting until the fall when it's cooler, but I'm planting several potted things right now. Mom gave me this baker's rack. I srpay painted it and am starting to fill it up with things.




I also got a white hydrangea. These are my absolute favorite flowers!


Joey also put out some stepping stones that I really like. I really like the natural looking-rustic stuff as opposed to really decorative stuff.

So hopefully there will be more to come later because I'm really liking this gardener/green thumb thing.

No comments: