Friday, July 25, 2008

Why We Love Boxers

I had heard and read about boxers a lot before and after I got Rocky. Through that and observing Rocky, I realized how intelligent and what a great breed boxers are. Well, Ty is definitely confirming that for us. Within the first two days of being with us, Ty has already learned "no" and its consequences as well as how to sit! 2 days! I mean I remember Rocky learning fast, but I had forgotten boxers learn that fast! So we look forward to all the things Ty will continue to learn. If any of you are considering getting a dog, we highly recommend a boxer. They learn so fast and obey so well plus they are amazing with children! Not to mention, their loyalty, energy when they need it, and the way they greet you when you walk through the door - shaking their butts and twisting their bodies in half!

Here's a couple more pics of Ty and Rocky.


No comments: