Monday, July 21, 2008

Rocky II?

So people have been asking when we're going to try to have kids...well, since it's going to be a little while (I want to finish school and get my license to practice), we decided to get a puppy in the meantime!


So his name is Ty, not Rocky II. We thought we'd be a little more creative than the sequel titles. He is 7 weeks old and precious! Joey calls him two-faced because one side of his face is white and one side is black. Rocky's not too sure about him yet. I think he kind of annoys him right now because he just wants to play. The little guy did pretty well his first night in his big plastic truck box. He only whined for a few mintues and then slept all night without an accident! Hopefully it wasn't a fluke. More pics to come soon!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

very cute!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Oh how fun! He is adorable, and yes, great preparation for future kids! Ha!

Milla said...

Oh I'm so glad you visited the blog, and I LOVE your new little baby! He's so cute! I guess boxers are addicting; one is not enough! Get ready for lots of fun and lots of tinkling on the floor! :) I'll definitely stop by to see about how Ty likes life in his new home!