Friday, July 24, 2009

Wiggin' Out

So the first one of my good friends is getting married (up to now, I haven't been a part of any weddings because they've mostly been Joey's friends or people I'm not as close to). Therefore, I got to experience one of my first bachelorette parties. I didn't have one of these (I guess I didn't realize it could be something fun but still not too crazy). Anyway, Erin's little sister threw a fun party for her. She called it "wiggin' out, Erin's getting married."



We all went out to eat and then on to dancing and karaoke all dressed up....



I'm not a huge fan of dancing (because I can't do the kind of dancing people do now), but this was actually fun. I sound like such an old person. Oh well. I did have a good time and loved seeing these great girls!

No comments: