Tuesday, July 7, 2009

About Time

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged. I figured it's about time. We had a very nice 4th. We took the boat out on the River and watched the fireworks with some friends and Joey's parents.


Not really sure what they're looking at...

I didn't get any pics of the fireworks because I forgot to charge the batteries for the camera (even after Joey reminded me, oops).

Mike, Leah, Anna, and Caiden also came up this past month to visit and go to the Creative Discovery Museum.




Not sure who had more fun, the kids or Mike.


This is how Caiden occupied himself at Aunt Lindsay's.

1 comment:

Scott said...

It was about time. Surely Joey did something in the past month that was blog worthy...killed two squirrels with one bullet or installed a diesel engine on the John Deere...