Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Neil is 60!!!

Sorry it's been a while again. I have several things to share, but I'll just post in order. We (my sister, bro-in-law, and mom) decided to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday with a party. We waited until the weekend after his actual birthday so that he wouldn't expect anything. Sure enough, he walked into the house, and even after Caiden handed him a piece of paper that said "surprise" he still had no clue until he walked around the corner and 30 of his friends yelled "SURPRISE!!"


Playing the part really well...

He got some pretty interesting things....

But this was his favorite...

Can't believe the poor man has gone 60 years without his own recliner! We're so blessed to have you Dad! You are an amazing man of God and we're sure He's as proud of you as we are!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Tell Neil I said Happy Birthday.

And even at 60 he could probably take me in just about any physical competition we could participate in.