Saturday, September 13, 2008

Need Feedback

So the outside of the shop is completed! I know Joey's getting excited! But now it's time to paint. So I need y'all's opinion...I was thinking about painting it the same color of the house (tan/toupe) with white trim. The reason I was thinking that is because it's so big - 18 x 18, so almost the size of a 2 car garage. Does anybody else have any ideas? It sits off to the left side of our house (if you're looking at it from the road) kinda behind some trees.


Hard to see in this old pic the realtor took, but it's over to the left where that old small shed was.




So what do y'all think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely think you should stick with colors as close to the house as possible- bet Joey won't go for the red door however! :) I must say that it looks amazing and very professional!! We will be recruiting him to help us with ours!!

LB said...

hey, I know I haven't given feedback, but it's because I am terrible at picking colors for outside of the house. I do love red doors!