Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Reveal!

So yes, it took a lot longer than I wanted to finish the nursery, but it's finally done, with 4 weeks, give or take, to spare! (other than some accessorizing/arranging here and there).

The walls were pretty involved (for Joey and family that helped, that is).


But I LOVE them!! Got my inspiration here It's pallet wood!





The awesome bookcase my father in law made!! This is where some more accessorizing comes in.


Repainted changing table and initials by a friend's sister.


Light made from a Target basket.


Lamp was an Ebay find and table was an antique store find.


Paintings done by my niece and a friend.


Owl dream ring and awesome name photo by my sis in law. (for you Auburn fans - not me - the letters were all photos in downtown Auburn)


I'm so happy with the results and sooo grateful to all who chipped in! Now just waiting for John Marshall to arrive!

5 comments:

Heather Taylor said...

It looks amazing! P.S. Thanks for the free advertising. ;-)

LB said...

looks great!! I especially love the basket light.

SIMSfamily said...

The room looks so good! Great job Joey on the walls very cool!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Unreal. Love it. Only the Taylors could come up with such creative decor! My favorite is the plank-walls. I need some of those in my house!! What a cute room for baby Marshall. Y'all are going to LOVE being parents. Really...so exciting!!!

Unknown said...

Great job! Marshall is going to love his room! I love the walls and the shelf/ledge around the top. Nice use of space!