Sunday, June 19, 2011

Final Stretch!

28 weeks!! Can't believe this little guy will be here in less than a few months!



Have my yucky glucose test tomorrow, so hoping that goes well. My body loves overreacting to things (allergies, asthma, morning sickness, etc.), so I'm trying to keep my mind off the horror stories!

I'm trying not to freak out that the nursery is nowhere near where it needs to be, but here's a preview (because this is all that's done as of now!).




One of my friends' mom painted and distressed this bed I found on Craig's List. I love it!
I found a lady to make my crib bedding for $70 total for bumpers, crib skirt, and all! She came highly recommended from Wilson's fabric and a friend, so I was really excited! I'm getting the fabric together as we speak!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You look great. Finally looking a little pregnant. You will be glad you don't have a ton to carry around at the end...trust me. And you are making good progress! We didn't even have a name picked out at 28 weeks so no worries. Glad you found a seamstress. And that is a great price!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Amanda said...

Oh and if you get this before your glucose test, drink lots of water before and during that hour you wait for the draw. It helped me SOOOO much at feeling better.

Lindsay said...

Thanks Amanda! I think it went ok! At least I didn't get sick or pass out! We'll see what the results say!