Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Hike





I got to pick whether I wanted to go shopping for the day or something else for my birthday, and I chose to go hiking with my hubby and doggies in a gorgeous area. We went to Fall Creek State Park. The 256 foot waterfall, Fall Creek Falls, is located there, and evidently it is one of the largest east of the Rockys. Our Rocky did so well, and that made my day. He didn't get too tired or weak at all! This is very good to know because since being on the prednisone, he's put on a lot of weight (at least for a dog), and he really needs exercise. So it's good to know that he can handle walking up and down the mountain to a huge waterfall.



Notice the sign in this picture...Ty didn't seem to care what it said.




Very nice birthday enjoying God's beautiful creation in my favorite time of year.

4 comments:

LB said...

happy Belated birthday!! It looks like it was a good day. I was driving through Chattanooga the other day to get to Scottsboro, and it was absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful time of year to live in TN!!!

Heather Taylor said...

Beautiful! Looks like fun!

Brandon and Erin said...

Way happy belated birthday!!!!!! I am a poor excuse for a cuzz sometimes

Speaking of Cuzzes, Cuzz Christmas is Dec 19 this year. You and Joey better be there. I can't find your email address so email me at brandonpayne77@gmail.com

Brandon and Erin said...

hey, not sure if my last comment went through

Cuzz Christmas is Dec 19 this year. Ya'll better be there. I don't have your email address so email me at brandonpayne77@gmail.com so I can have it.

Happy belated b-day!!!