Saturday, July 16, 2011

Growing Together

So cool how God worked out one of my "dreams" that I never thought would actually happen - several of my friends are pregnant with me. I always thought how cool it would be to share that with a friend(s) and then get to raise kids together, experiencing all the ups and downs of it all with someone I've shared my life with.



These girls have been through a lot with me. Melissa (end) and I had tons of beach trips together in middle and high school. Claire (middle) and I grew up throughout school together, and I had the priviledge of seeing her come to know my Savior as well as perform her marriage ceremony to one of my best friends. As the goalkeeper in high school, both of these girls were also my defensive backs, and I relied on them a ton! Claire's fiesty fearlessness and Mel's skills got me out of lots of binds!

Now we all three get to raise boys together. Me - due September 10, Claire due a week later, and Mel due about a week after that! And this doesn't even include a best friend from college who is due in November! I'm loving it! Thank you, Lord, for precious friends and babies on the way!