Monday, April 18, 2011

It's a......

BOY!!!!!!!!

We are so excited! I don't think either of us had a preference, we were mostly just so happy to see healthy limbs and organs. I do know, though, that this little guy's daddy is happy to have a little one to teach how to hunt, ride 4-wheelers, and fix things! He's already such a blessing! It's so miraculous to think about how God knit him together and already knows all the plans He has for our little man.




We're still deciding on a name...have one that we both like, but aren't fully committed to it yet, and there's still a few others on the table. We'll announce it when we decide!

As far as the nursery goes, if anybody knows of anywhere I could find an older white (wood or iron) crib, please let me know!

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Congratulations Lindsay! Boys are so much fun- I am finding out every day! :)