Monday, August 16, 2010

The Longest Yard Sale

Joey and I decided to check out the World's Longest Yard Sale this year since it does run right through Chattanooga. I have come to figure out that my design style is very rustic and antique-y, so I found TONS of furniture I would have loved to have...maybe another year when we have built a house that needs to be furnished.

I did find something cool, though, that we could afford. I found this really neat old ceramic butter churn. It was missing the lid and stick, so I got it very cheap compared to other ones we saw. I figured I didn't need the lid anyway because this was my plan for it...




We also found a working VCR for 4 bucks! I'd been wanting one since ours began eating tapes (yes, I still have some VHS tapes), but I didn't want to spend 50 or more dollars on a stupid VCR! So if you like deals like that check out The 127 Sale next year.

1 comment:

Heather Taylor said...

I love your awesome find!