Thursday, June 24, 2010

Family Beach Trip

Joey and I joined my parents, my sister and Mike (and Anna and Caiden), as well as Mike's mom and his sister at Seacrest Beach (between Destin and Panama City, close to Seaside). It was beautiful! There was no oil!




And we stayed in a great house with a private pool just across the road from the beach...




The guys tried skim boarding for the first time...



even Dad!


We went to Fudpucker's...





But the hands-down highlight of the trip was swimming with the wild dolphins!!!
I can't even begin to explain the awe of these animals. It felt like, in a way, I was experiencing God through one of his magnificent creations.



They even swam up against us (they don't feel wet or slimy at all, more like velvet or very soft skin). And they squeeked and clicked at us!



If you ever get a chance to do it, I highly recommend it!



No comments: