Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a little embarrassed to admit...

that we went to Monster Jam in Atlanta (monster truck competition), and not just that but also that it was kind of entertaining. Joey and one of his good friends, Jonathan, love going to watch these things. So me, Jonathan's wife, and another couple went with them this time.






Like I said, it was actually entertaining to see those huge trucks do all that stuff. Aside from the minor panic attacks while walking out smushed in a huge crowd and riding the MARTA (oh and the seeing the large man's butt crack way too many times when he stood up in front of us), it was a pretty good time!

Not really sure how I feel about the fact that I could have been seen on TV here with this crowd (evidently it was the first live broadcast of Monster Jam on Speed channel).

1 comment:

Heather Taylor said...

You got some great action shots!