Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

We had a nice Christmas with family this year. Rocky was very missed, but being around our wonderful Caiden did help. He had a blast, since he's almost two, and has fun opening presents. He LOVED the My First Craftsman drill and toolbox we got him. Leave it to his Uncle Joey, right?!



and of course his F-150 from his parents...

and Anna got a motorized scooter!


The boys (Dad, Joey, and Mike) traditionally get some kind of "toy" from Mom. This year, mini cars.

Yes, my dad got a Snuggie.

What was my favorite present? Everybody chipped in and got me this...

Please excuse the clothes in the mirror, I had not had a chance to put them in yet. But how awesome is that piece of furniture?! We found it at a consignment shop in Arab, and then one of my friend's mom painted it and distressed it.

But we're not finished yet! Christmas with Joey's family is this weekend! We also got another late Christmas present, but I'll have to blog about her, I mean it, later :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Did you get a puppy??? Also, I'm jealous your dad got a snuggie. I really want one!