Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

I thought our Valentine's Day was starting off pretty badly because poor Joey had been out of town and working over 12 hour days for most of the week, and then he got a call this morning at 4:30 and had to go out to fix something. Well, I ended up giving him his present earlier than planned because we had planned to sleep in. Here's his present...



Homemade biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, deer sausage, and a Merle Haggard CD. He's so sweet though that he did most of the clean up. That's the worst part for me and the whole reason Joey only gets this breakfast as a present.

My present....



Some flowers and awesome chocolate - dark with mint and milk with caramel! He's also taking me out to dinner at some surprise place. We're not really big Valentine's Day people, but we like to do a little something. One year, Joey got me a great present - a mountain bike so we could ride together. Anyway, hope y'all's Valentine's Day is great!

P.S. The puppy found a home thanks to a friend of my sister-in-law.

No comments: