Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in the Ozarks

Sorry it's been so long. It's been kinda busy. But I had to share some of the pictures from our annual Thanksgiving trip out to the Ozarks in Arkansas. The trip started out well, then late Wed. night took a turn for the worse. I had been talking to my family who were back home in north Alabama, extending my sympathies because Caiden, Dad, and Mike were all sick with a stomach virus. "How awful to not be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner," I was saying. Then it hit me, Wed. night, the night before we were to eat Thanksgiving lunch! Not fun, not fun at all. Thankfully, it wasn't a long virus, so I did get to enjoy leftovers Thanksgiving night and go on our annual post-Thanksgiving hike in the Ozark Mountains and this time with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Joey and his brother had a little too much fun being dare devils.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Lindsay, I'm working on the cmas card list and i don't have your new address. can you email it to me. I obviously don't have your email address either. you can send it to owensab(at)gmail(dot)com